Monday, October 10, 2011

Making one to see


This is the first post for my new project Making one to see. Started this project just before I started to blog again and have been working steadily on it. Todays post is about the sources of inspiration.




 Eyes, the miracle of miracles.
  • Scott's beautiful eye, this beautiful photo of his artwork is catching my eye daily and still I'm amazed by all the details he has put in it. 
  • A magazine on wooden houses, which holds a description of my dreamhouse, of 1998.
  • A card I made, inspired by the work of Karen.
  • A pink shell that I found on the road in front of our house despite the fact that the beach is a couple of kilometers away. 
  • The painting Beth gave me together with her beautiful butterfly card.
  • My luck that the eye-haemorrhage didn't stop me from what I love to do. 
  • And the last one, but certainly not the least one, is my bubbling fountain of conversations with friends, what would I do without them. 

Interesting enough?

Have a fabulous day and we meet again soon.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Beautiful post my dear friend and I love that piece, love the colors and the shape hinting at an eye, almost like an ancient eye found among Egyptian hieroglyphs.
I too believe the the ability to see the world is one of our most beloved senses. And I try, on daily bases, to use it the best I can.
Have a lovely day,
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

... and you surely have the gift to see - not only with your eyes, but also with your heart, dear Elizabeth.

karen said...

very interesting and I can't wait to see how this series develops....