Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An experiment II


Today an update on my vinegar-project. As you can see in the left part of the picture there is definitely a difference in colour. So the question does the colour of the peel influence the colour of the vinegar the answer is yes. Now for the sake of experimenting I added new red peels to the pinky vinegar just to see if the vinegar will get stronger.

The right part of the picture might be even more exciting. You have to look closely but when you look you see a white line from top to bottom. This line is more or less transparant and therefore I had to use some photographic tricks to make if more visible for you. In dutch it is called a moer, still have to find the english translation but that can wait, since I have a waiting period ahead of me again.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

And what is this white line - is it a chemical reaction? Any biochemists around to enlighten us?