Friday, June 23, 2017

A shirt of memories VII



Today I have a collage of pictures for you since so many new parts of the shirt are ready. Will give you a quick walk through: L&J are the first letters of my boys names. The little car is a representation of the car I went with to Austria many, many years ago and til this day give me the giggles when I tell about the adventures it gave us. (Even writing this sentence makes me smile). 
The shoe is for all the hiking adventures and who can live without books? .. Not me. The deer ran me almost over when our dog Dikkie was chasing it. I lived on Helgen├Žs at the time and that was the first time I moved to Denmark. 
The moustache is for the kindest man who gave me a home when I didn't have one and I couldn't resist to make one for my nickname amoung my bloggyfriends, the little elephant. 

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on monday again.

Elizabeth



No comments: